• On Wednesday, January 23rd student council will be hosting the next blood drive. You MUST schedule an appointment in B203. All Students MUST be at least 16 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds to donate.

• Tabernacle will be moved to EVERY Tuesday from 3:15-4:30pm in the West Seminar room. There will be free food and free Jesus!

• Attention all seniors! Tickets for the All-Night Bowling Party will go on sale January 29-February 1 for $55. CASH ONLY!!

Duncanville DEFEATS Lancaster with a 34-0 Victory

Back to Article
Back to Article

Photo by:Sarah Colchado

Photo by:Sarah Colchado

Photo by:Sarah Colchado

Photo by:Sarah Colchado

Kevon Gee, Staff

Last Friday at Panther Stadium in Duncanville TX. The Duncanville Panthers defeated the Lancaster Tigers with a 34-0 victory.

Duncanville was lead to a touchdown by quarterback Ja’Quinden Jackson. The Panthers got off to a great start, with a 1-0 record, and are currently the No.2 6A team in the area.

Lead by a stiff defense, the Panthers hit the field running in the first quarter with a touchdown run by running back Trysten Smith to take a 10-0 lead. Later in the second quarter Duncanville quarterback Ja’Quinden Jackson connected with receiver Anthony Jones for an 18-yard touchdown pass.

Javon Fountain also contributed a touchdown on the night.

On this coming Friday 9/7/2018, Duncanville will take on the South Oak Cliff Golden Bears at John Kincaide Stadium in Dallas TX, at 7:30pm.

About the Writer
Kevon Gee, Author/Editor/Broadcaster/Writer

When I was young I always wanted to be in this kind of activity, outside of wanting to be a CFSP and a detective I could actually see myself being a broadcaster...