• On Wednesday, January 23rd student council will be hosting the next blood drive. You MUST schedule an appointment in B203. All Students MUST be at least 16 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds to donate.

• Tabernacle will be moved to EVERY Tuesday from 3:15-4:30pm in the West Seminar room. There will be free food and free Jesus!

• Attention all seniors! Tickets for the All-Night Bowling Party will go on sale January 29-February 1 for $55. CASH ONLY!!

Duncanville VS. Lancaster

Back to Article
Back to Article

Duncanville VS. Lancaster

Photo by:Erik Rodriguez

Photo by:Erik Rodriguez

Photo by:Erik Rodriguez

Photo by:Erik Rodriguez

Sarah Colchado, Photographer

Last Friday at Panther Stadium in Duncanville TX. The Duncanville Panthers defeated the Lancaster Tigers with a 34-0 victory.

Duncanville was lead to a touchdown by quarterback Ja’Quinden Jackson. The Panthers got off to a great start, with a 1-0 record, and are currently the  No.2 6A team in the area.

Lead by a stiff defense, the Panthers hit the field running in the first quarter with a touchdown run by running back Trysten Smith to take a 10-0 lead. Later in the second quarter Duncanville quarterback Ja’Quinden Jackson connected with receiver Anthony Jones for an 18-yard touchdown pass.

Javon Fountain also contributed a touchdown on the night.

On this coming Friday 9/7/2018, Duncanville will take on the South Oak Cliff Golden Bears at John Kincaide Stadium in Dallas TX, at 7:30pm.

About the Writer
Sarah Colchado, Photo Editor/Photographer/ Videographer

Somethings that I love to do is play the guitar, piano and last but not least is taking pictures.

4 Comments

4 Responses to “Duncanville VS. Lancaster”

1. Jesse Lozano on September 14th, 2018 12:24 pm

I love watching these football games because they are intense especially when they are home games. I went to this football game 2 weeks ago and i can honestly say that Duncanville played good and got a well deserved win.

2. Dajanique Malone on September 14th, 2018 12:27 pm

Our boys are so good! Im ready to for the undefeated season we have ahead of us!

3. Starr C on September 14th, 2018 12:58 pm

I love football. The boys play very well together.

4. Dallas Evans on September 19th, 2018 10:20 am

I love Watching them play, its very entertaining.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.