• On Wednesday, January 23rd student council will be hosting the next blood drive. You MUST schedule an appointment in B203. All Students MUST be at least 16 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds to donate.

• Tabernacle will be moved to EVERY Tuesday from 3:15-4:30pm in the West Seminar room. There will be free food and free Jesus!

• Attention all seniors! Tickets for the All-Night Bowling Party will go on sale January 29-February 1 for $55. CASH ONLY!!

I Promise Pledge

Anna Torres and Pablo Gamon

DISD has partnered with Dallas County Promise to increase the number of students enrolling in college in Dallas County by offering students “free tuition” in Dallas community colleges, UNT Dallas, and SMU
Starting Wednesday, September 12, 2018 and every Wednesday until the end of school year we will encourage students to pursue post-secondary opportunities
To bring more awareness to post-secondary opportunities we are encourage students, teachers and staff members to wear college or military t-shirts as our first commitment to the “I Promise” Campaign
Visit with the College Advisors during lunch in the cafeterias to receive information about colleges, scholarships, financial aid, TSI, SAT and ACT preparation resources and Dallas County Promise information.
1 Comment

One Response to “I Promise Pledge”

1. Starr C on September 14th, 2018 12:56 pm

The I Promise Program is amazing. I believe it will help crate a better future.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.