Vote For Amira Johnson: Her design is in the top three for Terry Costa Catwalk Competition

Amira participated in the Terry Costa fashion show recently with her dress. She is not in their contest with her design #5. (submitted photo)
    She is known as the girl with the unique style now she is spreading her wings as a third place finalist in the Terra Costa Catwalk Competition. Panther Fans here is your chance to vote for Amira Johnson on the Terra Costa Page on Facebook, today.

Amira Johnson, a DHS senior, was chosen as a finalist in the 2012 Terry Costa Catwalk Design Competition. She is currently in 3rd place so she needs our votes. Click on the link below and “LIKE” Amira’s design (design #5). Be sure to share this information with your students. If you only like the entire album, your vote won’t count so make sure you “LIKE” design #5. If you have a Facebook profile please “share” Amira’s design on your page and ask all your friends to vote. Voting ends October 7th. click below to start the voting.

Vote here

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151035154231150&set=a.10151035151816150.412299.125579456149&type=3&theater