High Hat Show Off Nite to honor fallen Captain Tasmia Allen

The High Hats will honor one of their fallen officers Tasmia Allen at the end of their Show off Nite Saturday.  She performed with the group last year in the Spring Show. (Leenolia Robinson photo)
The High Hats will honor one of their fallen officers Tasmia Allen at the end of their Show off Nite Saturday. She performed with the group last year in the Spring Show. (Leenolia Robinson photo)

The High Hats are kicking off early! This weekend in the West Gym they will hold their “Annual Show Off Nite” at 7:30

“This show will be dedicated to Tasmia Allen as we dance to the song, “I Was Here” in honor of her.” High Hat coach Mrs. Kristi Beaty said. “Her presence in our lives made a difference and we will portray that in our final number.”

The show will be a very emotional experience for the girls after losing one of their captains earlier this month during a multiple shooting in Dallas.  The show will be $4 and will end with a tribute to Tasmia.

“We would like to see everyone there that night,”  Beaty said.  “It will be a very fun and emotional night for all of us.”