Panther Fans tune in for live coverage of Panthers vs. Arlington at 7:30

It’s football time in Duncanville. Join us live for updates on the game vs. Arlington on our twitter @sportsbypp. (photo by Cynthia Rangel)
    It's football time in Duncanville. join us live for updates on the game vs. Arlington. (photo by Cynthia Rangel)
    It’s football time in Duncanville. join us live for updates on the game vs. Arlington. (photo by Cynthia Rangel)

Panther fans, we are offering some new avenues for you to get sports updates this year.  Panther Prints will be offering on air radio play by play coverage of the games both home and away.  For the first two weeks this service will be free then we will move to a Pay Per View pass for games.

“We are very excited to offer both our student journalist the opportunity to work with this new platform as well as giving families out of town an opportunity to listen to games,” Panther Prints advisor James Rich said. “This is great opportunity to reach fans from other places than just here in our community.

While fans are encouraged to come out and support the football, volleyball and other teams in person this is another avenue for those who can not attend.

“When the teams are on the road this will give fans that can not travel the opportunity to listen to the game live,” Rich said.

A portion of every paid subscription to our broadcast will go into supporting the student journalism program at Duncanville High School.

“We are excited to be working with Duncanville High School this year,” Steve Glenn from Sportsgram.net said.

Fans can access the play by play by clicking here and selecting Duncanville vs. Arlington when the link is active under live webcasts. The link will become live at 7 p.m. Fans can also follow us on Twitter @ sportsbypp