Student Council selling Valentines Grams beginning today

With Valentines Day quickly approaching, many are running out of gift ideas. Student Council is selling Valentines Grams to help.

Valentine Day is quickly approaching and you know what that means? … Chocolate and candy galore. Just joking; its actually the day that we show the people we care for how much we appreciate them. Usually, people rush all around stores to try and find something to bring for friends and teachers at school, but rush no more. Student Council decided to make life a little easier in time for the day of love.

Today as well as Tuesday and Thursday of next week, representatives from StuCo will be at each lunch to sell Valentine Grams that will be delivered to the person or people of your choice on Friday, February the 13th, in their 2nd or 4th block class. The “grams” will be a goodie bag of your choice full of something sweet for your sweetheart. Each goodie will be $1 each and the proceeds will go towards Student Council’s upcoming Care Week for cancer in March.

If you’ve ever watched “Mean Girls”, you’ve always wanted to be a Glen Coco and receive 4 (or more) grams so tell your friends or significant other to come and buy buy buy! Be sure to also tell them to have your full name and 2nd and 4th block class ready to order. If you are buying for a teacher, be sure to have their room number available to make Student Council’s life a bit easier.

Don’t be a Gretchen Weiners and end up with nothing, come support Student Council and get something sweet in return.