Stars shock and shine at the 57th Annual Grammys

The 57th Grammys were held on Sunday, February 8th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, and besides Sam Smith taking all the awards, Kanye almost pulling a Kanye, and the amount of elderly artists presented, the main focus of the night was what were the celebrities wearing. Here’s the insane and enchanting fashion guide of the night:

Best Dressed of the 2015 Grammys:

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 1.03.13 PM    First up is America’s sweetheart, Taylor Swift. When does Taylor disappoint?  The singer/songwriter who was nominated for 3 Grammys showed up in an

blue/green ombre Elie Saab dress and purple pop Giuseppe Zanotti heels was

probably the best dressed of the night. The starlet showed her long toned legs, as well

as, looking like a princess.

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 12.32.42 PM           Back to back eventful Sundays and Katy Perry still manages to look like a queen.

The star, who last Sunday performed at the Super Bowl halftime, appeared in a silver

crystal like Zuhair Murad Couture sheath. Complete with her new Lavender colored

bob hair cut, Katy shined the whole night.

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 12.28.38 PM            Of course, Beyonce couldn’t have not made it on this list. Queen B usually “slays”

everyone but her Grammy dress, by Proenza Schouler, made her amazing figure look

more on the bigger side. The dress, although gorgeous, didn’t cinch right at the

waistline, but Beyonce still made it on every best dressed list.

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 12.32.00 PM

We’re used to her bizarre outfits, but boy did Lady Gaga drop jaws at this

year’s Grammys. Lady Gaga didn’t wear a sparkly number by Brandon Maxwell, it

wore her. Her figure looked hot and the dress hugged her in all the right places

not to mention her choice of jewelry and shoes was the cherry on top of this look.

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 12.32.16 PM

Last but not least is Nicki Minaj, who dressed in Tom Ford. One word: PERFECTION!

Worst Dressed of the 2015 Grammys:

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 12.28.15 PM     Rihanna, the fashion icon, disappointed last night when she showed up in a

Giambattista Valli Haute Couture ball gown that swallowed up her great figure and

made her look like a pink fluffy sheep. Although the dress was a catastrophe, only Rihanna could actually make it work.

By the end of the night, I had actually grown to semi-like it.

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 12.34.10 PM    The hot mess of the night was Madonna. For a woman that is 56 years old, she should

not be wearing those type of outfits. The “Queen of Pop” or so they call her needs to

realize that instead of trying to be “hip”, which is NOT working, she should dress with

elegance and maturity.

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 12.28.27 PM      Speaking about catastrophes, Kim Kardashian was the definition of that last night.

The usually great looking celebrity, showed up in a Jean Paul Gaultier gown that looked

like a bedazzled bathrobe that made her look frumpy. At least, her new hair looked

cute.

Screen Shot 2015-02-11 at 12.33.00 PM    Sometimes, I’d like to speak to Pharrell’s stylist and ask them why? Pharrell, who last

year showed up in a hat that reminded me of a whole brown sack on his head, wore all

white that would have looked great except he wore shorts, shorts! And his date for the

night, had on a tracksuit inspired jumpsuit that made me wonder if she was going to

the gym after the award show.