• Are you interested in showing of you Spanish skills? The National Spanish Exam is $6 in Mrs.Herrera's room in K136. The last day to register is January 31 with NO penalties. The test will be April 3rd-4th in the DHS Library.

• Tabernacle will be moved to EVERY Tuesday from 3:15-4:30pm in the West Seminar room. There will be free food and free Jesus!

• Attention all seniors! Tickets for the All-Night Bowling Party will go on sale January 29-February 1 for $55. CASH ONLY!!

Pantherettes Region 1 Game vs. Arlington Bowie to be Live Streamed on NFHS network

If you are unable to make it to any of the Pantherettes Regional tournament or State tournament games, we will be offering live stream of all the games this weekend and in San Antonio next week. The games will air live on the National Federation of State High School Association network. You may get to every game by going to our channel or just by searching for duncanville here. Above is a direct feed to tonight’s game that will tip off at 6 p.m. vs. Bowie. Follow us on twitter for live updates as well as a link to tomorrow’s game as soon as it is set.

You can purchase an all access pass for the month that will get you all four games for only $9.95. This covers both Regional tournament and State tournament. Proceeds benefit Duncanville Student Media.