What is your opinion?

Sam Garcia and Anna Torres

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

In our schools, students are still wearing Nike proud ,despite the Colin Kaepernick ad controversy .Comment your opinion down below!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

11 Comments

11 Responses to “What is your opinion?”

1. Angel Zamora on September 14th, 2018 10:03 am

Those are some dope shoes.

2. Angel Zamora on September 14th, 2018 11:40 am

These pair of shoes are looking fresh. And i will still wear nike’s proud because they’re one of the nicest shoes out in the market.

3. Eliud Villa on September 14th, 2018 11:12 am

I think i like what i like to wear nothing is gonna stop me from wearing Nike, but the pictures are neat, keep up the good work fella

4. Michael Hinojosa on September 14th, 2018 11:25 am

These pictures are decent but certain things can be better .

5. Mark Garcia on September 14th, 2018 11:44 am

After the controversy with Nike I still respect what they do . Therefore I will still wear my Nike sneakers proudly . We shouldn’t judge Nike on how they feel about the culture.

6. Dajanique Malone on September 14th, 2018 12:16 pm

I love nike. These pictures show how awesome they are.

7. Marleny Gomez on September 14th, 2018 12:25 pm

I love nike’s because they have different options that you can choose from. I really don’t care about what people say , I’m going to wear Nike PROUDLY. Everybody has their own opinion, but Im always going to wear it no matter what.

8. Sydney W . on September 14th, 2018 12:36 pm

I am A huge Nike fan . People have stopped wearing their Nike because of Kaepernick but I dont see the reason why, Nike is awesome .

9. jasmine Alfaro on September 19th, 2018 12:30 pm

Wearing nike’s shoes are the best because you can style them with a different outfits each day. Seeing these pictures makes me want to shop at nike everyday and own all the nike’s hoodies and backpack.

10. De'Arien Jones on October 1st, 2018 1:26 pm

I think they should be proud to represent Nike.

11. Jesse Lozano on October 11th, 2018 2:47 pm

I love nike products because they are very high quality. I think people should wear what they want despite the controversy with kappernick. Also i dont think this should affect what people wear, they should just let them use what they want and get get over it.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.