DHS Book Fair is coming back for the season at Barnes & Noble

Last year student council members read to students at the book fair. The younger children assisted the older in the reading of popular children’s books. (Chrystal Rhone Photo)

It is that time of year again. The High School Librarians are hosting their seasonal Book Fair at Barnes and Noble again Nov. 24. There will be games, crafts, story time, and a live musical performances with many of the Duncanville clubs and student volunteers. Tis the season to head over to Barnes and Noble and have a good holiday time. Doors will be open at 10 am.

Last year student council members read to students at the book fair. The younger children assisted the older in the reading of popular children's books. (Chrystal Rhone Photo)
The fair will be held at the Barnes and Noble in Uptown village and will feature a concert by the Guitar Club, face painting by the art department, reading by students organizations and much more from the high school. You can bring anyone you want to the fair free of charge.
Book Fair Schedule:

Doors Open at 10 am

10- 11 Story TIme with Student Council, Recycled Book Art, Kid Games, Checkers

11-12 Face Painting with Cosmetology, Christmas Caroling with Latin Club, Recycled Book Art, Kids Games, Checkers

12-1 Face Painting with Cosmetology, Spanish and Olas concert, Origami, Star Wars Trivia, Checkers

1-2 Story Time with Book Club, Guitar Club Concert, Origami, Star Wars Trivia, Beginners Chess Lesson

2-3 Face Painting with Art, Guitar Club Concert, Origami, Yu-Gi-Oh with Anime Club, Chess Games

3-4 Face Painting with Art, Angry Birds crafts,Yu-Gi-Oh with Anime Club,Beginners Chess Lesson

4-5 Story Time with Ready Set Teach, Angry Birds Crafts,Yu-Gi-Oh with Anime Club,Chess Games