Library hosts scavenger hunt in honor of National Library Week

Pick up your card today and get started on the library scavenger hunt.
To celebrate National Library Week, Librarian Jeni Tahaney created a scavenger hunt that helps students get to know their fellow high school library.

“I found this this small idea in Pintrest surprisingly,” Taheny said. “I thought this was a neat idea to show the kids many ways they can stay connected to the library.”

Taheny says that there as been a good turn out so far.

“There are some kids that have not even come the library regularly,” Tahaney said. “I bet the main cause of this is because of out free iPod shuffle give away.”

Monday: Come to the library; introduce yourself to Mrs. Warren, and check out a book.

Tuesday: Come to the lib ray; introduce yourself to Mrs.Tahaney, and follow the DHS libary on Facebook, twitter, or Pinterest.

Wednesday: Come to the library; introduce yourself to Mrs.McQuaid, and participate in our Cupcake social during lunch or after school (if any are left )

Thursday: Come to the library; introduce yourself to Mrs.Patlan, and email us a picture of your wading. The email address you need to use is [email protected].

Friday: make sure your name and ID number are on the other side of the page and give it to a library before the end of the lunch block.

Come to the Library and play the game that will keep you connected with the library.