• Are you interested in showing of you Spanish skills? The National Spanish Exam is $6 in Mrs.Herrera's room in K136. The last day to register is January 31 with NO penalties. The test will be April 3rd-4th in the DHS Library.

• Tabernacle will be moved to EVERY Tuesday from 3:15-4:30pm in the West Seminar room. There will be free food and free Jesus!

• Attention all seniors! Tickets for the All-Night Bowling Party will go on sale January 29-February 1 for $55. CASH ONLY!!

Biology Kids in Action in Ms. Hewitt’s class

Back to Article
Back to Article

9 Comments

9 Responses to “Biology Kids in Action in Ms. Hewitt’s class”

1. Marleny Gomez on December 7th, 2018 1:37 pm

All the pictures show that the students are participating which is a good thing. They are all very clear and good angles where used .

2. Renicea Berryman on December 14th, 2018 3:18 pm

That’s my class!I need to be more attentive.Look at Chase and Nikayla looking all happy.

3. Aailyah Garcia on December 17th, 2018 2:53 pm

I love how the students look like their having fun while working.

4. Renicea Berryman on January 18th, 2019 12:50 pm

These pictures came out great.Please come back we are working with labs tomorrow.Thanks for supporting the senior class of 2019

5. Alize on January 18th, 2019 1:27 pm

its great that all the students look like theyre having fun while they are working on the lab .

6. Melanie Quiroz Marin on January 18th, 2019 1:48 pm

I think its really cool for students to be photographed meanwhile doing their work . I like how the pictures show their enthusiasm .

7. Angel Zamora on January 25th, 2019 11:49 am

These are great photos. You can see that everyone is having fun and enjoying what they’re doing. Everyone looks very interactive with each other.

8. Antayvia on January 31st, 2019 10:25 am

Everyone looks so happy, and they are actually working. Teachers should do this more often instead of having us do paper work.

9. Nyasia White on January 31st, 2019 2:37 pm

This looks so fun. It really makes me miss being apart of a biology class. Great work with these awesome photographs by the way, Photography students.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.